The data will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA) by the Data Controller and/or by third parties appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Transfers may take place to countries that do not provide the same level of protection provided by the GDPR or applicable legislation; in this case, Gewiss S.p.A. will ensure that each of these recipients assumes specific contractual obligations in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data (including the signing of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission), unless the Data Controller may refer to any other legal basis for the transfer of such information. In any case, the data subject may always request more information, including the countries receiving the personal data, by writing to the email address email@example.com.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed both on paper and electronically and/or automatically. Collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, communication, cancellation and destruction and any other appropriate operation may be carried out, including automated data, in compliance with the legal provisions necessary to ensure, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of the data and the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data to the declared purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject, in relation to the personal data provided, has the right to exercise at any time and according to the provisions of the EU Regulation the rights established by the latter and the following:
• Right to withdraw consent (art. 7, para. 3, of the EU Regulation): right to revoke the consent given. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation;
• Right of access of the interested party (art. 15 of the EU Regulation): right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data relating to him/her and a copy thereof in an intelligible form;
• Right of rectification (art. 16 of the EU Regulation): right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
• Right to erasure, i.e., "right to be forgotten" (art. 17 of the EU Regulation): right to the erasure of your data;
• Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 of the EU Regulation): right to obtain the restriction of processing, for example, in case of dispute of the accuracy of the data or in case of unlawful processing;
• Right to data portability (art. 20 of the EU Regulation): right to receive in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him/her provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance if the processing is carried out on the basis of consent or is contracted and carried out by automated means;
• Right to object (art. 21 of the EU Regulation): right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes (art. 22 of the EU Regulation): right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Requests should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Company undertakes to respond to your requests within 1 month, except in the case of requests of particular complexity, for which a maximum of 3 months may be required. In any case, the Company will explain the reason for the wait within 1 month of your request.
The outcome of the request will be provided in writing (at the request of the interested party) or in electronic format (and, in this case, free of charge). The Data Controller specifies that the data subject may be asked for any contribution if his requests are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive: in this regard, Gewiss S.p.A. will keep track of the requests. Gewiss S.p.A., in compliance with art. 19 of the EU Regulation, undertakes to report to the recipients to whom the personal data of the data subject have been disclosed any corrections, cancellations or restrictions of processing requested by the data subject, where this is possible. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT (art. 77 OF THE EU REGULATION)
If the data subject considers that his/her rights have been compromised or damaged, or that the processing of his/her data is contrary to current legislation, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the manner indicated by the same link.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data for purposes a), b), and c) is necessary; failure to provide it will make it impossible to browse the website and ensure the security of the same.
The provision of data for purposes d) and e) is also necessary; failure to provide them will not allow the correct establishment and/or continuation of the contract concluded between the parties.
For purposes f), g), h), i), and j), the provision of data by the data subject is optional: the failure to provide data by the data subject will make it impossible for the data subject to receive commercial communications, including customised products or services offered by the Data Controller.
With regard to the use of technical cookies, please note that if the functionality of these cookies has been limited, through browser settings, navigation may be difficult or impossible.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
Gewiss S.p.A. may also make changes and/or additions to this information as a consequence of any amendments and/or regulatory additions. In such cases, the new version of this policy will be available on the Gewiss S.p.A. Website.