1. PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
The personal data of the person concerned collected by Gewiss S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “GEWISS”) will be handled in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 (hereinafter referred to as “D.Lgs 196/03”) also by computer recording in GEWISS system and, in any way, with methods that ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
GEWISS, therefore, assures that the personal data collected will be handled with lawfulness and fairness, in compliance with all law requirements, with particular reference to art. 11 of D.Lgs 196/03, thus guaranteeing the full protection and privacy of the person concerned.
In particular, the data can be collected and handled by GEWISS:
- To supply its services and/or to carry out its activities;
- To provide the person concerned with institutional information, as well as for commercial, promotional or marketing purposes (e.g. information about GEWISS products, services, fairs and activities);
- To elaborate statistical and market studies and research on the basis of aggregate (and not individual) data analysis;
- To comply with law dispositions related to civil, fiscal, accounting or other kinds of rules, EU regulations or dispositions and to fulfill agreement obligations.
The personal data supplied by the person concerned will be handled by GEWISS staff at GEWISS offices and looked after only by the personnel of the office in charge of data handling, or by possible people appointed for occasional support or maintenance operations, people responsible or in charge of data handling, if it is provided for by law.
Personal data can be communicated to:
- GEWISS controlled or investee companies, GEWISS sales network, firms/bodies which carry out customer satisfaction research and firms/bodies which supply GEWISS with consultancy, management of activities or outsourcing services, as well as technical or computer support;
- Public or private bodies, in order to comply with law obligations.
In any case, when the data are provided, the person concerned is given an information about the specific purposes and methods of handling, about the parties or the category of parties to whom the data can be communicated and the field of spread of the data itself, about the rights under art. 7 of D.Lgs 196/03 (access, integration, update, correction, deletion for breach of law, opposition to data handling, etc.), about the identity and seat of the holder and the person in charge of data handling.
Therefore, the person concerned is invited to express his/her informed, free and explicit consent which is documented in the form established by law.
If the provision of data happen in subsequent phases, the information already given to the person concerned can be integrated and possible new requests of consent can be asked to the person concerned to handle the data.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROVISION, CONSENT TO HANDLING AND POSSIBLE REFUSAL
Personal data provision shall be considered as optional.
However, the possible refusal by the person concerned will not allow GEWISS to supply its services and to carry out its activities.
When the obligatory, explicit and/or written consent for personal data handling is required by law, it will be asked and collected by specific information.
3. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The person concerned is entitled to assert the rights under art. 7 of D.Lgs 196/03 related to his/her own personal data handling, among which:
- The right to receive the confirmation of his/her own personal data existence;
- The right to obtain the data update, correction or integration, as well as the deletion, change into anonymous form or handling ban, in case of breach of law;
- The right to oppose, partially or totally, to the personal data handling for legitimate reasons;
- The right to oppose, partially or totally, to the personal data handling aimed at sending promotional material, commercial information, direct sale or carrying out market research.
4. HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
The holder of the personal data handling process is Gewiss S.p.A., with registered office in Cenate Sotto (BERGAMO), Via A. Volta, 1, e-mail address: email@example.com, to which the person concerned can address to assert his/her rights and ask for any information.